Open Enrollment
is July 1-20



Open Enrollment is your chance:

  • Apply for healthcare coverage, if you are eligible and not already enrolled.
  • Change your dental plan, if you are already enrolled.
  • Add medical and/or dental coverage for your children,
    if you work 120 hours or more per month.

Coverage includes

the following benefits plus access to wellness coaching, personalized programs and more.

  • Preventive Care
  • Medical
  • Dental
  • Orthodontia
  • Prescription Drug
  • Emotional Health
  • Vision
  • Hearing
  • Fertility and Family Building
  • Gender-Affirming Care
  • Chiropractic and Massage
  • Physical Therapy

Individual Coverage

Medical and Dental

$25 /mo. 

Get high-quality healthcare coverage for just $25 per month.

Medical and Dental

+ $100 /mo. 

Add medical and dental coverage for eligible children for an additional $100 a month.


+ $10 /mo.

Add dental-only coverage for eligible children for an additional $10 a month.

To learn more about your specific plan or to access your Health Benefits Guide, enter your ZIP code below.

The medical plan available to you is based on your home ZIP code. To confirm what plan you are on or which one is available to you, you can log into your Health Benefits Account.

Aetna is the plan available for your zip code. See plan highlights.

Kaiser Permanente of the Northwest (KPNW) is the plan available for your zip code. See plan highlights.

Kaiser Permanente of Washington (KPWA) is the plan available for your zip code. See plan highlights.

Zip code not found.

Manage Your Health Benefits with an Online Account

  • View hours and eligibility for health benefits.
  • Apply for or make changes to healthcare coverage.
  • Access plan documents and forms.
  • Sign up for email communications about coverage.

If you are new to healthcare coverage for caregivers, here’s what you need to know.

Individual Coverage: You must work 80 hours or more a month for 2 months in a row to become eligible for individual coverage.
Coverage for Kids: You must work 120 hours or more a month to become eligible for Coverage for Kids.

Check your eligibility in your health benefits account.

You can apply when you become eligible for the first time, during Open Enrollment or if you have a Qualifying Life Event.

Learn more

The easiest way to apply or make changes to coverage is online in your Health Benefits Account.

To apply or make changes by mail or fax: If you received a printed Health Benefits Guide, you can use the Health Benefits Application included in your mailing. Mail or fax your completed application to the address or fax number listed on the Health Benefits Application. U.S. postage is required.

Your coverage start date will vary depending on when you submit your completed Health Benefits Application and when you meet eligibility criteria.

Newly Eligible: If you meet eligibility criteria and your completed application is received on or before the 15th of the month, your coverage will begin on the 1st of the following month. If your application is received between the 16th and 31st of the month, your coverage will begin on the 1st of the month after the following month.

  • Example: If an application is received between January 16 and January 31, coverage will begin on March 1.

Open Enrollment (July 1-20 every year): Your application and changes must be received on or before July 20 to be processed for coverage beginning August 1.

Qualifying Life Event: To enroll or make changes because of a Qualifying Life Event, contact SEIU 775 Benefits Group within 30 days.

  • Example: If you have a child on January 1, you have until January 31 to contact SEIU 775 Benefits Group about enrolling yourself and/or your children.

Your employer will automatically deduct your monthly co-premium deduction (the amount you pay each month) from your wages. If your employer is not able to make the deduction, you will receive a self-pay letter in the mail and by email directing you to pay your co-premium. You can pay by check, or using your online account.

If you are an IP with CDWA: Your first monthly payment will be a self-pay.

To keep individual coverage, you need to:

  • Work 80 hours or more per month.
  • Report your hours within 60 days of the month worked
  • Pay your $25 monthly co-premium deduction.

Once you have coverage, you must continue to work the required hours per month and pay your monthly co-premium deduction on time to maintain continuous coverage. Because individual coverage and Coverage for Kids have different hours requirements, you can lose Coverage for Kids but keep individual coverage. Learn more about how work hours affect your coverage.

If you lose healthcare coverage, you will get information about continuing coverage through COBRA.

COBRA: (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) helps caregivers and their children who have lost healthcare coverage. Through COBRA, when you lose your coverage or Coverage for Kids you can get continued healthcare coverage for a monthly payment. Your COBRA benefit is administered by Ameriflex. For questions about COBRA call customer service: 1-877-606-6705.

Other Healthcare Coverage Options: If you have stopped caregiving and need to find long-term healthcare coverage, visit You can find out if you are eligible for free Washington Apple Health or compare other healthcare options.

Add Your Heading Text Here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Caregiver Learning Center System Maintenance

June 6 (Thursday) – June 10 (Monday)

You can log in, enroll and take your training in the Caregiver Learning Center during this time. 

If you complete training during the System Maintenance, it will be sent to your employer after June 10. 

Please contact your employer if you have questions about your training requirement, deadline or payment.